You Too Can Apply The Ultimate Beauty Treatment
25 April 2013
Rae Indigo – Welcome
The Ultimate Beauty Treatment that boosts your sparkle from within. Rae Indigo will support you to align diet and a powerful yoga sequence, so you cultivate your radiant inner light, anytime, anywhere. The results…
- Fit bodies with excellent muscle tone
- Clear eyes
- Glowing skin
- Thick and beautiful hair
- Calm, clear anxiety-free mind
- Melts cellulite
Whether you prefer one-on-one private instruction or an immersion into the yoga lifestyle by joining this Teacher Training, Rae will show you how simple it can be to cut back on cosmetics and eliminate cosmetic procedures, such as…
- Diet pills/fad diets
- Chemical peels
This holistic and transformative approach purifies and revitalizes you on all levels, amplifying your unique inner attractiveness, bringing grace to your body, mind and soul.
Through their certified 15 day Yoga Teacher Training and private instruction you will become the person that you’ve always dreamed you can be.
- – One-on-one first class introductory rate is $150
- – 5 class pack $750*
- – Regular Drop in rate $225 per *private class (*Note: you can bring a friend, but these teachings are limited to no more than 3 people)
- – 15 day YOGA Immersion – Teacher Training – $2950
Contact Rae: email@example.com
- Rae Indigo – Easy Pose
Ultimate Beauty Treatment – Testimonials:
* It’s difficult to put into words how the last few months have changed my life. After trying them all (Pilate’s, Core Fusion, spinning, etc) I walked into a hot yoga class at Brickell Hot Yoga and was amazed at how good I felt after just one session. So, I decided to take my first 200 hour Teacher Training at Brickell Yoga. I dedicated 17 days to study this multi-dimensional discipline, practicing yoga 4-6 hours each day, eating a vegan (plant-based) diet and engaging in daily meditation. It was a complete mind-body transformation. My breathing slowed down, and my once Asthmatic Lungs became clear and strong. My whole body slimmed down and I became more toned and flexible. The final change was my nervous energy subsided and my mind became peaceful and relaxed. I’ve never felt better in my life.
Completion of the 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training took my practice and teaching skills to the next level! Each day was exciting and challenging in the best way. It was the perfect balance of thought provoking, intellectual lectures and yoga asana practice. There are some people who are truly gifted speakers and Rae Indigo is one of them! Her delivery of information in her lectures is captivating, stern, humorous, and filled with analogies.
I have taken countless yoga classes, and Rae Indigo is the most advanced yoga teacher on so many levels. She has knowledge of yoga that is unparalleled. Being born into a family of yogi’s, she grew up with the teachings as second nature. She has an advanced capacity to lead a class and teach the many principles of the Energetic Systems of Yoga inspiring you to go beyond your comfort zone.
I am truly blessed to have learned from Rae thanks to her I have knowledge which I never would have had, humility of my inner strength, and a dedication which continues to surprise me. I have faced fears that I never thought I could overcome. I feel younger, healthier, and full of life; and it’s noticeable too, so many friends have commented on how healthy and happy I look and feel…Marcie Wingate
* Rae Indigo is truly inspirational and motivating in respect to initiating positive lifestyle changes. Her certified Yoga Teacher Training and private instruction have me feeling stronger and more balanced with the completion of each session. Rae has a gift for helping you learn, challenging your body and strengthening your resolve, all the while making you feel peaceful and at ease. I feel very comfortable and completely blessed while under her instruction. Her enthusiasm is contagious and her classes are balanced with a great knowledge of yoga, diet, nutrition and healthy living. Rae has an excellent teaching style and her instruction is always tailored to meet each individual student’s needs.
Their guidance throughout my transition to a plant-based diet has been invaluable, and combined with their recommended yoga sequences, my body and basic appearance has noticeably improved. Friends and family (even a few strangers) ask me all the time what I’m doing to look so healthy, beautiful and alive.
So thanks, Rae for all you are, and all you do for us. Whenever I leave one of your classes I feel as though I have “hit a reset button”, restoring my balance and sense of peace and tranquility, plus my body and mind feels fresh, radiant and rejuvenated…Natalia Paletskaia
* I got pregnant pretty quickly after completing the Teacher Training in Malta and this was the best thing that could have happened to me and my still unborn child. The intense physical training developed unknown strength and flexibility in my body. I was in the best shape of my life and that turned out to be an amazing starting point for the creation of life within.
The Rae Indigo healing sequences were absolutely priceless in assisting me throughout the months of immense physical changes and helped to limit the pains that come with carrying an unborn child. Practicing Yoga daily almost eliminated the common “side effects” of pregnancy (nausea, sleeplessness etc) and turned out to be extremely beneficial during the birth. It stays impossible to imagine giving birth without the learned and practiced focus on breath and deepened meditation, which helped me to move beyond and transcend the mind. Last but not least, I am entirely grateful for the awareness Rae shed on food and diet – nothing has ever transformed my life more towards a compassionate and healthy understanding of nutrition.
This Teacher Training helped me throughout the pregnancy and birth in such profound ways that I cannot help but advice every woman to consider absolving it before getting pregnant – regardless if she wants to become and teacher or not. It will strengthen mind, body and soul before and throughout pregnancy – of both mother and child, while at the same time create the mental and physical flexibility to deal with birth and the exhausting but also exciting time after that…Dara Meubrink
Check out Dara’s video…
More videos for you to enjoy…
“It Pays for Itself” – How your Teacher Training pays for itself!
Many of our Teacher Training alumni have recovered their tuition charges with private Yoga lessons.
Our experience is that, based on only two private lessons a week (@ 100 USD per lesson) you’ll be able to recover the full tuition in 15 weeks, less than four months. Some alumni used their credit line and then settled their debt by teaching Yoga (we are exploring additional options to provide even more convenient payment plans in the near future). Of course if you teach more and/or add group classes, it adds up quickly. Booking two private lessons a week is simple; there’s a huge demand for people 40 and older to learn Yoga in a private setting, as they often have health problems (or suffer from embarrassment) that bar them from going to group classes, and yet they really want (and need) yoga to improve their health and overall sense of well-being. They love the convenience of you coming to them; they save the commute time and expense and can actually enjoy a 60 minute private session with all the additional benefits they wouldn’t receive in a group class.
We will also teach you how to market yourself and build your own private clientele base as part of your training in our Business 101 Module. This might help you explain the value to your parents or anyone who may be concerned about your financial investments. This Teacher Training provides you with a skill set that is in high demand and allows you to set your own hours, work and travel arrangements, and be part of a rapidly growing worldwide community. Teaching Yoga totally rocks – you transform people’s lives while enriching your own.
Latest Blog Posts
- The True Goal of Yoga (Part 2): On or Off the Mat?
- Yoga – Is It a Religion? (Part 2)
- Yoga – Is It a Religion? (Part 1)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 16)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 15)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 14)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 13)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 12)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 11)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 10)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 9)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 8)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 7)
- Has Your Mind Made You Its Slave?
- Within Your Inherent Nature, Yoga Is Already Being Established
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 6)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 5)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 4)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 3)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 2)
- Approaches to the True Goal of Yoga (Part 1)
- Examples of Spiritually Empowered Women…
- Spiritually Empowered Women…
- Coping With Past Friends Who Have Turned Against You…
- The Kleshas (part 5 – Vijnanamaya kosha)…
- The Kleshas (part 4 – Manomaya kosha)…
- The Kleshas (part 3 – Pranamaya kosha)…
- The Kleshas (part 2 – Annamaya kosha)…
- The Kleshas (afflictions of the mind)
- Plant-Based Vs Animal-Based diets – What Does Science Say?
- Compassion in the Bhagavad Gita…
- Compassion and Yoga Are One
- Sympathy, Empathy & Compassion – Do You Know the Difference?
- How the Benefits of Yoga Transcend Conventional Exercise Regimes
- Yogis, Gurus & Spiritual Teachers – Spot the False Ones…
- Choosing a Qualified Yoga Teacher…
- Problems Athletes May Have on a Vegan Diet and Solutions…
- Athletes and Veganism (With / Video)…
- Yoga and Veganism…
- Transitioning from Vegetarian to Vegan…
- Are Plants Sentient Beings?
- Violence and Compassion in Veganism…
- The Spiritual Aspects of Veganism (Part 2)…
- The Spiritual Aspects of Veganism (Part 1)…
- Effects of a Plant-Based (Vegan) Diet on Mental/Emotional States…
- The Ethics of Veganism…
- Snacking – Vegan Style (W/Bonus Recipe)…
- Supporting Evidence for Vegans
- Dining Out – A Vegan guide…
- Vegan Baking – Without Dairy or Eggs (W/Bonus Recipe)
- Eliminating Dairy from Your Diet (W/Bonus Recipe)
- Vegan Nutrition – Addressing Your Concerns…
- Cauliflower – A Versatile Vegan Delight is In Season…
- Stocking Your Vegan Kitchen (A Basic List)
- Vegan Substitutes for Animal Products
- Veganism – Getting Started
- Sattva, Rajas & Tamas – The 3 Gunas
- Your Body’s pH – Is It Acid or Alkaline?
- Yoga and Muscle Conductivity
- Yoga and Diabetes
- How to Use Thoughts to Vibrate at a Higher Level
- How to Raise Your Thought Vibration
- How to Raise Your Personal Vibration
- The Effects of Spiritual Vibrations in the Home (Vastu Shastra)
- Yogic Techniques for Raising your Vibration and Expanding your Awareness
- “Vibrational Healing”
- Our Vibratory Patterns – What They Mean (pt. 3)
- Our Vibratory Patterns – What They Mean (pt. 2)
- Our Vibratory Patterns – What They Mean (pt. 1)
- The Kleshas (afflictions of the mind)
- Discovering Your Dharma (your true life path)
- God Bless the Child of a Dysfunctional Family
- How to Live Like a Yogi
- Yoga Should Be Fun Too!
- Choose Peace – Embrace Life
- Yoga – The Only Exercise You Need!
- Navigating the Roller Coaster of Life
- Adapt a Plant-Based Diet for Optimal Health
- Yoga Counteracts Stress & Anxiety
- Ayurveda – The Basics
- Finding Peace in Today’s World
- The Importance of the Breath in Yoga
- Listening to Your Heart
- Yoga Practice for Improved Lung Function
- How Well is Your Head and Heart Aligned?
- Is Ashtanga Yoga a Religion?
- Meditation on the “Feeling” of Being
- More About Vairagya (Non-Attachment)
- Abhyasa & Vairagya – the Two Pillars
- Yoga as Science
- Jnana or Bhakti – Which Are You?
- Five Ancient Yoga Secrets for the ULTIMATE Beauty Treatment
- Mindfulness: Benefits & Cultivation…
- Mindfulness – What’s the Buzz?
- Aids to Discovering Spiritual Truth
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 18: Gaining Knowledge – Higher Truths, cont.)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 17: Gaining Knowledge – Higher Truths)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 16: Types of Engrossments, cont.)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 15: Types of Engrossments)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 14: After the Mind is Stable)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 13: Stabilizing/Clearing the Mind, cont.)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 12: Stabilizing/Clearing the Mind)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 11: Obstacles & Solutions)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 10: Samadhi Attained by Devotion, cont.)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 9: Samadhi Attained by Devotion)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 8: Effort & Commitment – Cont.)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 7: Effort & Commitment)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 6: Types of Concentration)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 5: Practice & Non-Attachment, cont.)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 4: Practice & Non-Attachment)
- Karma, Self-determination and Free Will
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 3: Un-coloring Your Thoughts – Cont.)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 2: Un-coloring Your Thoughts)
- The Teachings of Yoga (Part 1 – Yoga Defined)
- Yoga Provides Relief for PTSD Sufferers
- Navarasa – the 9 Rasas or Emotional Essences
- Yoga, Sensitivity and Intention
- Using Bandhas to “Lock-In” Your Life-Force
- Yoga and a Grateful Heart
- Is It Important To Be “Spiritual?”
- Meditation – It’s Not What You Think!
- Looking for a Guru?
- Yoga, Ayurveda and Whole-Foods
- Yoga’s Perspective on Fear & Guilt
- Develop a Positive Attitude with Yoga
- Break the Stranglehold of Thought!
- The Siddhis – What Are They & How Should We View Them?
- The Problem of Thoughts & Yoga’s Solution
- Locating the Source of Stress & the Way of Yoga
- The Ego According to Yoga Philosophy
- Principles of Health and Natural Healing
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and Advaita Vedanta
- The Wisdom of Patanjali
- Yoga, Love and “Connection”
- Common Household Toxins: Are They In Your Home?
- High Blood Pressure – Yoga Lowers the Numbers!
- Therapeutic Yoga Asana for Diabetics
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Yoga Eases the Weariness
- Obstacles to Spiritual Awakening (Self-realization)
- Measuring Spiritual Growth
- Yoga Helps Manage IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Hatha or Ashtanga Yoga? A Beginning Student’s Dilemma
- Nooch – Excellent Source of B12 for Vegan’s and Vegetarians
- The Advantages of a Plant-Based Diet (Pt. 3)
- The Advantages of a Plant-Based Diet (Pt. 2)
- The Advantages of a Plant-Based Diet (Pt. 1)
- Brain Function – Yoga VS Aerobic Exercise…
- Practicing Self-Enquiry in Daily Life
- Are You Happy? If Not, Here’s Some Tips…
- Introduction to Blue-Green Algae (an overview)
- Summer – The Time for Healthy, Cleansing Foods
- Restorative Yoga Practice and Its Many Benefits
- Got Belly Fat? Yoga Asana Can Help!
- Overweight? Yoga is for You Too!
- Positive Thinking, the Power of Thoughts and Patanjali
- Improve Your Posture with Yoga
- Managing Sciatica With Yoga
- Want to Quit Smoking? Yoga Can Help!
- Yoga to Improve Breast Appearance
- The Main Traditional Indian Yogas
- Yoga, Aging and Bone Loss
- Managing Anxiety with Pratipaksha Bhavana
- Using Yoga to Deal With Those Persistent Samskaras
- The Importance of Meditation to Yoga Practice
- Meditation Proven to Decrease Stress and Reduce Inflammation
- The Awesome Benefits of a Yoga Retreat
- Start Your Day Right with “Wake-Up Yoga”
- Sanskrit Will Enrich Your Yoga Practice
- Relieve Allergy Symptoms with Yoga
- Could Yoga Practice Cause Your Skin to Break Out?
- Mala – Hindu Prayer Beads
- Core Strength and Its Importance
- Try These 12 Tips for a Healthier Life…
- Attention – It Can Prevent Injury During Yoga Practice
- The Importance of Attitude & Yoga Practice
- Diet, Hot Yoga and Your Skin…
- You Too Can Apply The Ultimate Beauty Treatment
- Yoga Asana to Balance Your Doshas
- The Meaning of Hand Mudras
- Yoga for Improved Eyesight (Video)
- The Importance of Balance in Yoga
- The Anti-Aging Benefits of Yoga
- Boost Your Immunity with Yoga Practice
- Addressing Common Yoga Injuries (Pt. 2 of 2)
- Addressing Common Yoga Injuries (Pt. 1 of 2)
- Yoga Asana, Emotions & Our Internal Organs…
- Jala Neti – De-mystified…(Video)
- The Basic Mechanisms of Yogic Breathing
- An Anatomical Analysis of Yogic Breathing
- Asana – Protect Your Joints with Proper Alignment
- Yoga – as a Solution for Sleep Disorders
- Homemade Vegan Facemasks
- The Ethical Standards of a Yoga Teacher
- Do the Yamas and Niyamas Support Veganism?
- Yoga & the 5 Kleshas
- Ayurveda & the Three Doshas
- Recovering from Antibiotic Use (or over-use?)…
- The Five Principles of Yoga…
- The Five Koshas (Part 5 – Anandamaya Kosha: bliss sheath)
- The Five Koshas (Part 4 – Vijnanamaya Kosha: wisdom sheath)
- The Five Koshas (Part 3 – Manomaya Kosha: mind sheath)
- The Five Koshas (Part 2 – Pranamaya: air sheath)
- The Five Koshas (Part 1- Annamaya: food sheath)
- The Five Koshas (Sheaths)
- The Five Niyamas (Part 5 – Ishvara Pranidhana)
- The Five Niyamas (Part 4 – Svadhyaya)
- The Five Niyamas (Part 3 – Tapas)
- The Five Niyamas (Part 2 – Samtosha)
- The Five Niyamas (Part 1 – Shaucha)
- The Five Yamas (Part 5 – Aparigraha)
- The Five Yamas (Part 4 – Brahmacharya)
- The Five Yamas (Part 3 – Asteya)
- The Five Yamas (Part 2 – Satya)
- The Five Yamas (Part 1 – Ahimsa)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 8 – Samadhi)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 7 – Dhyana, W/Video)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 6 –Dharana)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 5 –Pratyahara)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 4 – Pranayama)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 3 – Asana)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 2 – Niyama)
- The Eight Limbs of Yoga (Part 1 – Yama)
- Patanjali’s Eightfold Path (the 8 Limbs of Yoga)
- 5 Positive Lifestyle Changes for the New Year (Part 5)
- 5 Positive Lifestyle Changes for the New Year (Part 4)
- 5 Positive Lifestyle Changes for the New Year (Part 3)
- 5 Positive Lifestyle Changes for the New Year (Part 2)
- 5 Positive Lifestyle Changes for the New Year (part 1)
- The Miracle of Oatmeal Water
- How Diabetics Respond to a Vegan/Plant-based Diet
- Whey Protein Supplements vs Plant-Based Proteins
- Yoga & Body Detoxification…
- Third Eye Meditation – Opening the 3rd Eye
- The Importance of the Feet & Pada Bandha in Yoga
- How Inflammatory is Your Diet?
- My Hero – Birke Baehr…
- Raw Vegan Holiday Salad Recipes
- Vegan Holiday Snack Recipes
- Vegan Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Healthy Holiday Indulgence
- Veganism & Yoga
- Non-GMOs after Prop 37 (Video)
- Health, Wellbeing & the “Little Known” Bindu Chakra
- Yogic Alignment – Body, Mind & Spirit
- Serious Health Threat – Autointoxication
- The Basics of Cleansing & Detoxification
- Are You Addicted to Food – Think Again
- Are You “Sold” on Organics?
- Ten-hut – Yoga & the Military
- Yoga and Depression
- Combating Fibromyalgia
- Welcome To New Rae Indigo Blog
Popular Blog Tags